Dylan-- "of the sea" A celtic name that we both liked. It's not exactly a baby-name, but we are sure he will grow into it!
Conner--"lover of wolves" Another celtic name. Some of Jessica's first and best childhood memories are from the days she spent along side of her mom, costumed and working at Conner Prairie--an 1836 living history museum www.connerprairie.org
Hi! My name is Dylan Conner, but people call me Baby D, D-Mac, Little D, Honey Bear, Little Man, Mo-Man, Mo-Buddy, Bubba (Gump), Little Monster, and many more that I can't keep track of. I was officially born on April 24th at 3:57 pm (but daddy insists that it was 3:48) at St John's Hospital. So far, I have found two things that I love in my new world: being held in arms and milk. Mama and Papa say that I am the cutest baby in the whole world, and I believe them!
No comments:
Post a Comment